Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm back! Why? The mojo seems to have returned.

So much stuff is going on again in the world--international, national, gay, and other, that I just feel like sharing. I also have the time. I'm in-between jobs at the moment. This blog is also a chance for me to get back in the writing habit. I have some work to get done to obtain tenure at my dream institution. So, getting back into the habit of writing on a regular basis will be good for me.

As usual, I'll be commenting on recent political events, international and US domestic, current controversies, books I'm reading, and occasional experiences or conversations I've [all sources to remain anonymous]. Topics will vary, but it will mostly involve observations about the world. No true confessions here.

In a nutshell, stuff is bubbling up and I feel motivated, energized and able to share again with the world.

So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment